<body>

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hey again, everyone! I have some pictures of myself and some of other stuff!
Pictures of ME!



Others!




Okay! I hope it's enough to tell you more about me and my friends!!! Have to go now!
SHOUT OUT TO: Cheralyn, Vanessa, and my owner!
REMEMBER!:
I love eggs. I love ITE. I love my owner. I love my friends. I love YOU!
X - eggysweet! <3

Labels: ,



xueting
2:20 AM

Archives
January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 June 2008

| ME |
| Singapore Egg | Member of the Egg school | Fresh and White Egg |
| BEST EGG FRIENDS : BOMB EGG, RABBIT EGG and RAINBOW EGG and ANGEL EGG |


| Loves |
| My owner | My human friends | My egg friends | You


| CHIP CHIP |
remember to leave a tag for your favourite egg!



Links
OWNER
VANESSA
CHERALYN
EGG SCHOOL


| Thanks to |
Designer
Host
Blogskins
Image